Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





R.I.P.

It's official. I'm putting this blog to sleep.

I figure that a) it's a new year b) life in America is not nearly as exciting as it was in Asia and c) I'm lazy. It was fun while it lasted, but this is def the last.

To those who read along with my mostly unintelligible observations in the land of bizarre--THANKS!! Your dedication and wasted time at work fed my narcissism to write about myself.

おぎんま で!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 18:25, Blogger goongirl said...

Hey Manuel,
What an amazing blog. It almost felt like you were still around. Miss you heaps. I head back to j-land tomorrow.
I will write you that very late email.
Diabs    



At 16:55, Blogger Kat said...

i'll miss your blog christine! its always interesting! and i'm just about to go to Thailand and Viet so i'll be bearing your tips in mind-thanks! keep in touch and take care! kat x    



At 09:06, Blogger tito said...

great work on the blog krusty, you wont be forgotten in asia.. long live the king    



» Post a Comment