Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





once home, I'm excited to...

...walk down the streets without being noticed [for being a foreigner].

....wear flip-flops in the winter again.

....go to the dentist.

....drive my car.

....eat Mexican food. The kind out of the back of an old pick-up truck off the side of the road.

....eat a variety of real cheeses and cereals, chocolate, whole grain bread, wine, soft chocolate chip cookies that are a little raw in the middle, BBQ cheeseburgers, buffalo chicken sandwhiches, dipping pizza in ranch sauce, my mom's Cuban food, hummus, salsa, chocolate cake, macaroni and cheese, lasagna...

....watch all the good movies I missed.

...take Lucy to the dog park. :)

....meet outgoing guys [who aren't afraid to approach a girl].

....be home for the holidays.

...take my nephew trick-or-treating.

....sit-down toilets.

....my bed.

...see everyone!

....fly 13 hours in a plane.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment