Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





welcome to cambodia

I spoiled myself--just this one time--by flying from Bangkok to Siem Reap, Cambodia because I saved my unused plane ticket from my last trip [due to a certain Swede ;)]. I didn't have to pay a penny and it saved me all the trouble of sitting on the back of a shoddy pick-up truck for 7 hours on a dirt road. Thank God.

The airport in Siem Reap is strikingly modern and rich--a sick contrast to the impoverished people who work them and the pot-hole roads that lead up to it. I paid my $20 for a visa and checked into my guesthouse to prepare myself for the insane week ahead.

Cambodia is a ridiculous place. Much more on that later.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment