Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





"Food" ive eaten in asia

...continued from a previous post. Click here to see the full list of "foods" I've eaten in Asia.


The lovely black spider I ate. The legs were like beef jerky. The lower body (the poo part) was a luscious sack of gooey barf.


Sauteed snake eggs. Don't they look like over-sized pearl necklaces?!


The typical entree selection at your average Asian market.

21.) sauteed snake eggs in Siem Reap, Cambodia
22.) fried crickets in Surat Thani, Thailand
23.) fried spider in Phnom Phen, Cambodia
24.) spicy frog soup in Qingdao, China
25.) dog in VanVieng, Laos

To be continued, I'm sure....

Coming soon: guns, girls & ganja in Cambodia!!

Labels: , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10:02, Blogger E said...

wow! you are so brave! i could not eat like 25%--well maybe 50-- actually let's be honest, almost all of that stuff! :-) especially the spider!    



At 21:12, Blogger laura said...

Wow! Sounds, um, disgusting... Good for you for trying all that stuff; I definitely wouldn't!

I enjoy reading your blog (even though I hardly ever leave comments)! Sounds like you're having a great time!! :)    



At 01:42, Blogger Cee Pee said...

E, i think "crazy" is a better word for me.

Laura, don't worry about the comments b/c i havent been able to comment on barely anyone's blogs since i left japan! :( i'm just trying to blog like crazy so i dont forget this trip, but when i go home, i'll be commenting liek crazy.    



At 07:54, Blogger E said...

haha, no you aren't crazy just a seminole =P

when are you going home btw?? don't forget you promised to help me out with www.japanphotoguide.com but enjoy the rest of your trip, I am still jealous!    



At 05:29, Blogger Cee Pee said...

E, i'm a woman of my word.    



» Post a Comment