Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Magic Fingers

Sore limbs? Let me pull you, stretch you, pinch you.

My teachers, Yan and Ella, and my certificate. Want to be my next victim?!


Trying not to hurt this poor Thai lady.

I'm so addicted to Thai massages, that I thought I might as well take a class and learn it. All it took was one week of practiciting on a few Thai victims, reading a little blue book and $50. It's hard on the knees, but good on the soul. Word.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 00:48, Blogger beckyyyy said...

your posts are great! am enjoying reading them, keep up the adventures!!!! they make good reading when i am waiting for a lesson to begin!!    



At 08:52, Blogger Cee Pee said...

thanks becky!! i keep forgetting that peeps read them b/c my posts are all over the place. i suck tho, b/c i havent caught up on the blogs in J-land. :( when i get home, i'll be all over them!    



» Post a Comment