Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





my school's farewell party

wow, i cant believe I'm still blogging. So busy, but I want to keep posting so that when I look back on all of this, I can still remember! I've said goodbye to all my schools and theyve been so sweet. Long story short, i had to give the farewell speech to my main high school in English and Japanese, which turned out pretty well. Here they all are:


My girls in my English club threw me a suprise party, which was pretty funny b/c if you clivk the picture, you can see that one of them drew a picture of Doraeman crying (he's a famous Japanese anime character who is a blue robot). hehehee



While their intentions were sweet, they still managed to misspell my name on the cake. Looks like my job teaching English here is done.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment