Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





last healthy dose of engrrrish


Read rule #4. You'll poke your eye out.


We accept cledit cards. Sank you.


The lady doesn't lie.


Those cats look out of of control.


Customer service at its finest.


OK, so the English is fine, but how disturbing is this billboard? "Children of the Corn", Japanese style.


"Why would any kid do this?" --David M.


A sexy pizza.


ummmm...?


I am never guilty, wrong, loud, rude, nude, obnoxious, spastic, or abusive when I drink.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 19:41, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Are these all from Japan? I wanna know where you discovered them. They are great. I really like the good service one... 2 hours... hahaha.    



At 21:59, Blogger Cee Pee said...

no, some are from korea and the one u like is from thailand! hahaha that was one of my faves too! hehe    



» Post a Comment