Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





The Hall of Shame

My time here is almost up and it seems only appropriate to finally upload my pictures of the fun times I've had in Japan with the other JETS and the Japanese. If I have ever hung out with you, you're more than likely on my website. Some of the pics are innocent, some are embarrassing, some are risque, some are just retarded.

Here's to all the fun, degrading, humilitaing times we've had with each other. We may have gone too far with some of our antics, forcing some to cry themselves to sleep, only to laugh about it the next morning when their dignity has been recovered (somewhat). Hey, but it made a good story, right?!

Danger: This is not for the weak, faint-hearted, conservative, humorless or lazy (there are 150+ pics!). Click at your own risk! ;)

The Hall of Shame: Your life will NEVER be the same.

Here's a preview:



P.S. Don't sue me.

P.S.S. Mami & Papi, don't worry.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment