Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





A Random Interlude

The secret's out: I miss Simon Cowell.

Every few months, some JETS in my prefecture publish a crazy magazine called ZenZen. There's usually a literary montage to somebody or something and I happened to be chosen to grace last issue's backcover. It's taken me months to finally get it scanned..sorry for the delay! According to the writers, I look like Simon Cowell's girlfriend. What do you think?


"You know what I take from the back cover of the last ZenZen?
That for people who come from lily-white coun­tries, all Hispanics look the same."
-Paul C.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 02:20, Blogger J-girl said...

You don't look a thing like Simon Cowell's girlfriend! I think Chris and Dan were off their rockers when they dreamed up that one. I love Paul's quote.    



At 01:02, Blogger Kat said...

i think you look like her! paul may be right though...^_^    



At 19:56, Blogger Mo said...

wow.....someone needs to put on their MONACLE! ha ha    



At 05:56, Blogger Cee Pee said...

cindi and mo, i think your totally right

kat, oh the poor brits need some spicy latino experience ;)    



» Post a Comment