Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Home in the 'Guch...

...and I was already putting my family to work! I took them to Yaji Shogakko, one of my elementery schools, to meet my kids. They went to all my classes, helped me teach them the body parts in english, eat lunch with them and play with them during recess. My principal, who ive always thought was sweeter than anything, made sure that my fam felt at home by showing us shodo (Japanese calligraphy). He also took us to a local shrine that I didnt even know existed and printed out some pictures of us. On our way out, the school's nurse, who i really love, gave us a bag of goodies to take home. Sometime, I cant help but feel guilty for how nice Japanese people are to foreigners. The good thing about the day was that my fam now understands why i dote on my kids the way i do--they are seriously the cutest people on the planet.










« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 08:55, Blogger laura said...

These are really cute photos! Glad you had so much fun with your fam!! I wish I could've brought mine to a school but it was spring vacation! :( The kids must have loved it!    



At 20:15, Blogger Mo said...

aww...i miss those kiddies!    



» Post a Comment