Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Update

I ate raw blowfish and not only did it taste good, but I'm still alive! Evidently, it's supposed to give you a tingling sensation in your back, but I didn't feel anything. Is it just a myth?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 20:18, Blogger Peupty Pants said...

OOh, I am jealous! That is definitely something I actually want to try! Glad you survived it!    



At 21:29, Blogger J-girl said...

Only certain kinds give you the tingling sensation. Generally speaking, MORE EXPENSIVE = MORE TINGLING = MORE DANGEROUS. Only the truly daring and the truly wealthy try it.    



» Post a Comment