Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Salsa & Soy Sauce

What do you get when you find 4 Cubans in Japan? My family and they're coming to Japan for Golden Week (this weekend)!!! To think that it's been 9 months since I've seen them is mind boggling. We start in Tokyo, then to Mt. Fuji for some onsen action (hot springs), Kyoto for the ultimate "Japanese" experience, Kobe for some of that amaaazing beef, Hiroshima to feel sorry for ourselves, Miyajima to pet those stinky deer, and my place in Yamaguchi to take them to my elementary school. And we're bullet train-ing it all the way baby! Well, I'm off. Be back in 2 weeks... (*^_^*)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 17:08, Blogger Peupty Pants said...

That sounds like it will be fantastic! Have so much fun with the family!    



At 20:21, Blogger tito said...

hope you guys have a grand ole time...tell your parents i say holla...

and tell maureen that i miss her    



» Post a Comment