Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





I didn't quit

Since I'm still getting phone calls and emails from friends who fell for my April Fool's joke, here's another post for compensation. Consider it a shining happy people montage. I still like my job, love my students, and get along with my supervisor just fine. Thanks for the concern and sorry to make you feel like a terd. Truce?


My English club under the cherry blossoms.


Although my fave kids of all time, they love to gang up on me at recess..especially the kid with his mouth wide open.


My cute elementary school kids making tofu in cooking class.


Way too early in the morning to be photogenic. Check out the poisonous kerosene heater next to my desk.


Making Kanji (chinese characters) out of the days of the week.


What can I say? They're adorable.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 16:33, Blogger Strandan said...

Yeah, they are really adorable..! Like my own at my school..! But the teacher is the most adorable..! ;) (and i donĀ“t mean the japanese one ;)    



» Post a Comment