Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Press Play



To all my American friends, especially the ones back home (and to anyone else who's curious),

My sister sent me this video (thanks again Lili) and, after watching it, I have to pass this on to you. It's long, about an hour and a half, but you owe it to yourself to see it. I'm not sure about the validity of it, but it def should make u think. This has nothing to do with being a Republican or Democrat or whatever else you are. There's really nothing more I can say. Please watch it and pass it on. Lemme know watcha think.

If you want to watch it on a bigger screen, go to Google video and type in "Loose Change."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 22:58, Blogger beckyyyy said...

oh my goodness, if any of thats true...then wow. it makes some sense indeed. they should investigate the london bombings too, wonder if all that adds up or it reveals more corruption...?!!i would not mind copying this film but not sure how to? there is definitely more to everything than we are told...or am i just obsessed with the X-files...!?    



At 09:11, Blogger Cee Pee said...

i know whatcha mean, this video--if it's true--is an eye-opener. u can find a link to it on google video. there shoudl be a little icon next to the video that will let u upload it on your blog.    



» Post a Comment