Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Tag, I'm It!

Ellen and Steph have tagged me. To fullfill my duties as the "it" girl of the moment, I am listing the following information:

4 Jobs I've Had in My Life:
artsy-fartsy-type at a pottery studio
senior staff writer for FSU newspaper
waitress & wannabe-bartender at Ruby Tuesday
intern/office biatch at a PR/advertising firm

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
Lost in Translation
Goodfellas
Forrest Gump
Dumb and Dumber

4 Places I Have Lived:
Valencia, Spain
Los Angelas, California
London, England
Jacksonville, Florida

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
Family Guy
The Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart
The Sopranos
The Conan O' Brian Show

4 Places I Have Been On Vacation:
Prague, Czech Republic
Seoul, South Korea
New York City, New York
Cozumel, Mexico

4 Websites I Visit Daily:
The Guch Blogs
Gmail email
the Onion (when I'm bored)
Facebook

4 Favorite Foods:
everything my momma makes
anything with cheese
anything with coffee
anything with chocolate

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Spain..Spain..Spain!!
my house in FL with my fam and friends
on the beach, any beach
in my car back home

4 People I Am Tagging With This (feel free to post it on your blog):
G. To (Genesis)
my piercing sis (Jenn)
my 7-11 anarchist (Han-chan)
Thianh (Waxinator)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10:00, Blogger tito said...

4 Jobs I've Had in My Life:
janitor
male erotic dancer
guinuea pig
finacial analyst

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Dumb and Dumber
the rock
man on fire
40 yr old virgin

4 Places I Have Lived:
kobe, japan
ottawa canada
newport , cali
boston,


4 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
24
laugana beach
rachel ray
seinfeld

4 Places I Have Been On Vacation:
cancun mex
puerto rico
new zealand
fiji

4 Favorite Foods:
pho
meatloaf with mashed pototoes and gravy
lobster
anthing wiht shrimp

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
brazil on topless beach
at a street vendor gettig sausages
boozing at a dive bar
in the toilet, taking a dump

4 People I Am Tagging With This (feel free to post it on your blog):
Mr T
david hasselhoff
kenny
jack bauer    



At 11:18, Blogger Karen said...

HEY CHRISTINE! It was nice to finally meet you. Now I can scratch off your name on my "1,001 Things to Do and People to Meet in Japan". :)

And btw, if you happen to find anything missing in your apartment, it was either the brazillian, aussie, or italian.    



» Post a Comment