Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Home Sweet Home?

So I had a nice post written out on my computer about the end of my trip and what it felt like to be back in Japan, but I murdered my computer with a glass of milk. I'm pretty sure that it was something along the lines of, "I'm going to miss this place and--HA HA--to all you doubters: I didn't get the Bird Flu." I also knew that I was back in Japan when the flight staff outside was bowing at our plane. I don't know if they expected the pilot to bow back while safely maneauvering us from death defying speeds or if they thought the passengers would even care after we've survived our way through an erray of crappy movie selections and sludge in-flight meals. There was just no mistaking it, I was home.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment