Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Koh Samui

This is the infamous island off the southern coast of Thailand where lady boys are proudly on the prowl for new blood and Scandinavian families flock to scorch their pale skin under the sun. David and I stuck out like a sore thumb. Luckily for us, we only stayed there for a night and half a day...enough for me to scope the beaches. Some English chick told us about athe “Grandfather Stone.”...a.k.a the penis stone, so David and I went on a frantic search for it. She was right. After a few pictures, my job in Koh Samui was complete. Koh Panghan, here we come!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 22:29, Blogger Stubby said...

Wow - Pretty cool. But a bit stubby

I know - bad joke

Pete    



» Post a Comment