Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Happy Year of the Dog!

I should've posted this a month ago, but what can I say? I'm a procastinator. So, Happy New Year to you guys back home and I hope this one's even better than the last! As for me, no new year resolutions. I'm just going to keep moving, keep growing, keep learning. I spent the holiday on Koh Phanghan and I must admit that it was the best New Year's I've ever had. There were thousands of people spread out on the beach dancing, walking from bar to bar, watching the locals throw flames in the air, and a certain someone who I "disappeared" with. (*_^) Too lazy to write the details of the night. I'll just let the pics speak for themselves.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment