Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Snowkuyama

If I've learned nothing else during my stay in Japan it's that I LOVE snow. Seriously, I dunno how I lived without it for so long. While all the Japanese are moaning about how "samui (cold)" it is, I'm trying to restrain myself from looking like a bad pop video and rolling around and writing my name in it.



Even she was cold----->



It's already snowed four times now and each time looks brighter and more picturesque. There was the most snow on Saturday night, boasting 10 cm around my place in Tokuyama.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 21:29, Blogger tito said...

krusty the snowwoman...good to hear you love the snow...    



» Post a Comment