Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Gone fishin'. Be back in January...

...well, not exactly, but my winter vacation officially starts tomorrow after work (4:15 PM..I'm already countin' down the minutes). I'll be escaping the blistering Japanese winters for the warm summer weather in Southeast Asia: modern Bangkok, the beaches and moon parties on the southern Thai islands (Ko Samui, Ko Phangan), the ancient temples of Angkor in Cambodia (Siem Reap), delicous Cambodian cuisine in Phnom Phen, ridiculously cheap shopping in Taiwan, then back to freeezing Japan. Wow, that just sounded like a travel brochure. I won't be blogging until I get back on January 7, so Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy New Year!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 20:15, Blogger J-girl said...

Enjoy your travels! Merry Christmas!    



At 18:43, Blogger Architect_of_PAIN said...

I miss you X-Tine! -Skillet    



At 21:23, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Okay so I have waited a long time... Caught any fish?
Please blog and show me some pics.    



At 21:09, Blogger tito said...

this blog is weakk...where have you been and where are my socks    



» Post a Comment