Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





M.I.A.

I need to catch up on a lot that has happened lately. Albeit a few bumps (some more major than others), it has been one hell of a ride. Before I fill ya in, I need to thank the Japanese for being so neurotically nice and helpful. In over 3 months, I've gotten my bike stolen (Kat, you'll be glad to know that the Wicked Witch of the West bike is no longer around), lost my cell phone and digital camara. Thanks for being such good samaritans b/c in the States, it would've been as good as gone.


This might be my favorite pic in Japan. Call me voyeuristic, but I had to snap a shot. ;0)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment