Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Halloween: Part 2

I couldn't do Halloween justice without going to a proper Halloween party. Hannah, Justin and I decided to go as 7-11 workers because the stores are EVERYWHERE here (Japan has the most 7-11's in the world) and the people who work there are total characters. Hannah decided to be "Joy Full," Justin was "Max Valu" and I was "Suzie Wong (all names of stores, restaurants, clubs here in town)." With our powers combined, we were the "Seven-Errrevens from Smokuyama!"We took a mid-party break to the real 7-11 down the block. After Justin told the workers, "Sorry for being late to work!" in Japanese, they let us behind the counter to harass even more people. All I know is that I quite possible could have infected every oily soaked piece of tofu and fishy foods in those metal bins with my metal tongs.

Here are some of my fave costumes of the night: "Your mom goes to college."The sushinators.Those crazy ghetto BritsStephan Hawkins...oye, so wrong and hilariousA fat janitor breakdancing?Senorita Rosita, aye-yi-yi!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 08:09, Blogger boredatwork said...

I like your "Sprockets" pose..lol    



At 05:53, Blogger Rosie said...

hey hon! I found your blog.
I promise to come visit you soon!
Hope life is good in da Smoke.    



» Post a Comment