Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





"Lip My Stockings!!!"

And yet another healthy dose of Engrrrish for all you kiddies back home. Enjoy!


Apedite sounds scary, not sexy.

Even the spam that I've been getting on my cell phone is retarded. Take a look:
* coo-poo-like.bringfire@ezweb.ne.jp
* getter-blind 1719@yahoo.co.jp
* ayumi-one-night.love-deai@ezweb.ne.jp
* mixjuice.com@sky.quolia.com
* candy-prince highwee77zoom@ezweb.ne.jp
* catprety-wanwan.5pgeto@ezweb.ne.jp








Don't they have spell check?

"Natural & Healthy"
~The description on the wrapper of a processed hotdog (not shown here) wrapped in a butter bun and glazed with mayonnaise. I still bought it despite the false advertising.













No need for a caption here.













"Good thing I'm only getting severly drunk and not drunk severly." ~Justin










...because 2 legs would be rude.


















Can't say ya weren't warned.








Words to the wise.

Last Tuesday, one of my students wore a shirt (under his uniform, of course) that read:
"Flower sniffin'
Kitty pettin'
Baby kissin'
Corporate rock whores."

Whaaaaaa?!?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 22:36, Blogger Kat said...

excellent pics chris, that last slogan you mentioned is from Nirvana! a kid with taste, huzzah!    



At 00:59, Blogger Stubby said...

ssbiflHey Christine

Where did you end up sat night. We lost you later on. Obviously you got home OK. Hope youre well and up for more drinking shinnaigans.

Pete    



At 01:16, Blogger goongirl said...

I love the nirvana t-shirt
"I hate myself and I wanna die".    



At 01:38, Blogger Cee Pee said...

we left the club at 3-ish, managed to make it to a combini store for a ginger hotdog (def was as gross as it sounds) and decided to crash at an internet cafe. madness...

looks like i need to brush up on my early 90's grunge rock knowledge    



At 05:58, Blogger megan said...

I think that beer and skittles quote is my new all-time favorite. i laughed for a good five minutes.    



At 13:33, Blogger tito said...

I think that beer and skittles quote is my new all-time favorite. i laughed for a good five minutes.    



» Post a Comment