Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Typhoon Shmyphoon

Thanks to typhoon Nabi, school got canceled today. My city got tons of rain and winds, but nothing devastating.



Having the day off was so nice b/c I gotta catch up on much needed sleep. Plus, I followed the FSU-Miami and, finally, we reversed the curse: Miami 7, FSU 10. I won my bet and Evan owes me dinner. As Nelson would say, "HA HA!"



But a woman can only take so many naps, read and fart around on the internet. I'm excited for this weekend...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 13:25, Blogger Mo said...

You got your wish....
I have nothing to else to say other than....hope to see you at the ACC championship for a rematch    



At 18:04, Blogger tito said...

what does fart around mean...cause i feel bad for your house plants and any guests that you may have..

also is this the right way to teach the children of japan? you will have a whole generation of kids that rip ass    



At 09:05, Blogger goongirl said...

tito learn english. fart around to bugger about. potter so to speak
facken hell....    



» Post a Comment