Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Toshio/Empanada/Chep/Josefina is coming to town!

More good news: one of my best friends from Tallahassee, Joe, is coming to visit me for Christmas. After practically hanging out with each other everyday back home, I'm in need of a serious Filipino fix. But, once he cracks a few jokes, it'lll be as if I never left. We're thinking Thailand for sure, then either Laos, Cambodia or Vietnam. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 16:05, Blogger tito said...

which one is the fliipino    



At 07:46, Blogger boredatwork said...

Japan and Southeast Asia will never be the same again    



» Post a Comment