Tales From A Broad

My year of teaching English in Japan is up. Next mission: backpack Asia before going home to the U.S.A. Currently HOME!





Peupty Pants



I just found out that one of my girls from Tallahassee, Jaime, is definitely coming for Christmas!! We've taken so many 'lil trips together: London, Vegas, Mardi Gras (where this pic was taken)... Where's our next adventure going to be?? Thailand? Vietnam? Cambodia? Sky's the limit...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 21:47, Blogger Jamie (aka Pewpty Pants) said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to come out there! I am sure this trip will be even more fun than all of the others! I am SOOO excited!    



At 00:57, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

It is great having people come see you and see what all the fuss is about. Have fun...    



» Post a Comment